• Are you ready to transform your living spaces but scared you will get it wrong?
• You lack the time to shop around for the best options
• Feel overwhelmed by too many choices
• Don't know what size is ideal for my room
If this is you and your family, we have the solution for you – our 10 and 20 hour styling packages which promise to breathe a new life into your home. Welcome to the world of design possibilities!
How Our Styling Packages Work
- Book an obligation-free, 15-minute discovery call - CLICK HERE
- You may need to book a site visit – $450 for 2 hours where we can discuss options, solutions, and time for us to stock take existing items, take measurements and photos.
- Once you have booked in your 10 or 20 hour package, we will create a Pinterest board or you share an existing one with us to ascertain your design aesthetic.
- Within 10 working days, we will have created a Mood Board and Shopping List of items for you to then finish yourself or we can procure them for you.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN THESE PACKAGES
You can receive the following dependent upon your needs and brief:
Mood Board, Shopping List, Joinery Detail, 3D Drawings
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Time usage is not just face to face – includes behind the scenes research and design.
2. Detailed time log will be provided.
3. Phone calls over 10mins in length will be allocated to time log.
4. You will approve selections via our client portal.
5. We cannot guarantee price of product until payment of said product.
6. You are responsible for the cost of selected items.
7. If you take more than 5 days to approve selection and items are out of stock you will be charged an hourly rate of $220 for reselection.
8. You are responsible for freight costs and installation fees if applicable.
9. If you require Inspired Spaces to purchase the items on your behalf, procurement rates are $150.00 per hour invoiced separately. If client purchases items, then client responsible for all actions required to obtain said item.
10. Inspired Spaces will not be responsible for any delays that may be caused by events outside of our control such as breakdown of machinery, workers’ strikes, freight strikes, floods, hurricanes, bush fires, acts of terrorism and no claim or demand will be made by you to me or variation as to the fees as a result of such delay. Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of such events.
11. In the event a client passes away before items purchased on their behalf have been delivered and paid for, the estate of the client is liable for said costs.